Are you a fan of sports, especially racket sports? If you are so and love to write, we are looking for sports writers! Please read below to check for our requirements.
Currently we have requirements for the jobs:
- Tennis Writers
- Table Tennis Writers
- Pickleball Writers
- Squash Writers
- Badminton Writers
- Any Other Sport You Might Be Interested in
Before you apply please read the following requirements.
- These will be long-form articles. At the very least, some of them will be 1000 words long. Some might be longer than 2000 words.
- Research will be of importance. At times, even primary research. We don’t want you to rehash content from other websites.
- You should have some experience in having followed the sport you want to write. While we don’t expect everyone to have played the sport at the highest level, it’s necessary to know what’s happening in that sport.
- We aren’t very stringent about deadlines – we are happy for you to decide on your deadline and deliver accordingly.
Send us samples of previously written sports articles or write to us email@example.com with your resume, samples and why do you think you are best-suited for this job.